How to find us
Members (Log In)
23 Feb 2019 - Rotary Quiz at Caldicott School is a winner what a lot a clever people there are!
Thank you so much to Caldicott School a super venue
friends meet before the challenge
Your quiz master
I sure that is ???
I know this one!
Fish or Chicken?
Mr President says thank you to all.
Are you sure you only had one meal?
Come on lets get going again
good looking team
Terry says well done all
Oh yes this lot look like nearly winners
here we go
now how can we lose?
A raffle winner
You lot look to be in with a chance!
and yet another smile
The Winners "James Herriot Soapy Elbow" very well done
OK time to go
What a team thank you very much for a very well run event
last man standing
26 Sep 2019
- We did a good thing we gave Talking Newspapers £6000 and had a terriffic evening
12 Sep 2019
- Church Street Child Contact Centre have us in tears but a smile from visitors
22 Aug 2019
- Visit and address of DG Frank Quinn
08 Aug 2019
- Don Reed talks about The Blind Club Activities and keeps us very entertained
25 Jul 2019
- Walk Awards Dinner - our thanks to those that helped raise £35,000 for local Charities
27 Jun 2019
- We are under new management as Richard takes over from Andrew
04 May 2019
- The Together Walk best yet with about 500 happy people enjoying a windy but mostly dry day
04 Mar 2019
- Youth Speaks Zone Final At The John Lister Postgraduate Centre
23 Feb 2019
- Rotary Quiz at Caldicott School is a winner what a lot a clever people there are!
Pictures of Events during 2018
Pictures of Events during 2017
Pictures of Events during 2016
Pictures of Events during 2015
Pictures of Events during 2014
Pictures of Events during 2013
Pictures of Events during 2012
Pictures of Events during 2011
Pictures of Events during 2007
Pictures of Events during 2006
Pictures of Events during 2005
We raised loads of money for 33 local charities at the Walk were you there???
Site Design Copyright Kavort Ltd -
Site Construction Caultex Technology Ltd